Hello my name is Jiwon Park. There are Jiwon Parks in 18th wavers, and I am B. I have various hobbies, and I especially like to listen to music or go ice skating. Among the subjects that I take, I like English, and so I look forwad to take Mr. Menard's class. I love my life at KMLA, but I think I lack some sleep. I am more nterested in humanities rather than science and mathematics. Since I think I am an active and enthusiastic, I hope I will also enjoy your class.
I am taking an international course, so I will try to focus on enhacing my skills rather than paying too much unneeded attention to my grade. Writing has always been too much burden to me since I am not good at writing. I hope I can improve my general English ability as well as writing various essays. :)
2013년 2월 21일 목요일
Introduction and My GOALs
오후 8:22
No comments
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)






0 개의 댓글:
댓글 쓰기